STM508 Pking
Download our NEW Client at http://www.mediafire.com/?7bf62p34hpyhmjs For new Smoking Effect!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STM508 Pking
Download our NEW Client at http://www.mediafire.com/?7bf62p34hpyhmjs For new Smoking Effect!
STM508 Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken's Outlook

3 posters

Go down

Ken's Outlook Empty Ken's Outlook

Post  Kenpachi Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 pm

My outlook on the server is that its a great pking server. Made for it really. It is however hard for new players to jump into the pking world with all the wepons that the veterans have. They can only use whips and stuff but veterans are useing crazy wepons, and its just to hard for the new players to get in and get some kills.

The skilling. Well the skilling is for those who like to work for what they have, i think thats a great idea, but its kinda slow, and takes alot of time. Overall i think the server is great id give it an A- because theres always room for improvement.

THE WEED SMOKEING!!!
Great minigame type chillzone, roll a blunt and pass that shit, i think its a great thing other servers dont have, and thats why we are unquie.
Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Back to top Go down

Ken's Outlook Empty Re: Ken's Outlook

Post  STM Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I agree on the pking comment. All the new people get to use are whips and such, and it doesnt really get them into pking. Im actually thinking about adding some better weapons into the shops. Got any ideas?
STM
STM
Site Manager
Site Manager

Back to top Go down

Ken's Outlook Empty Hmm. ideas.

Post  bruce lee Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Dont mean to but into a conversation but id say weapons like, saradomin sword, zamorak gs, ect

bruce lee

Back to top Go down

Ken's Outlook Empty Re: Ken's Outlook

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum