STM508 Pking
Download our NEW Client at http://www.mediafire.com/?7bf62p34hpyhmjs For new Smoking Effect!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STM508 Pking
Download our NEW Client at http://www.mediafire.com/?7bf62p34hpyhmjs For new Smoking Effect!
STM508 Pking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bruce lee moderator application.

Go down

bruce lee moderator application. Empty bruce lee moderator application.

Post  bruce lee Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Ingame Username: bruce lee
IRL Name: james
Email Adress: killerhippyguy@hotmail.com
What have you contributed for the server? i have contributed by helping players on the other base and im sure i will understand this base fast as i have a good knowledge of nearly every base.
What can you contribute to the server? i can contribute a good calm and mature understanding of problems between players and also i will vote as much as i can to improve gameplay.
How often do you play a day? i usually play for about 8-12 hours.
Do you understand how commands work? yes i have been a moderator, admin and co owner on several servers.
Are you a patient person? i am very patient with players.
Why do you think you deserve this position? because i believe i can genuinely help and make this server a better expirience for other players.
How long have you been with us? around 1 or 2 weeks now and i play for quite alot of time per day so id say im quite efficient as a player as well as active.
Do you have any past experience at being staff? yes i have been staff on around 25 sources and also staff on other games i will soely dedicate my play time to help players.
How long have you been playing Private Servers? around 5 years now.
By clicking accept i hereby promise to be dedicated to this server, and not to break any rules. I am aware that if i do, i will be punished with an ip ban.

bruce lee

Back to top Go down